Your Shadow Staging System™ includes amazing standard features to provide superior capabilities at your point-of-work. The base cabinet features and accessories are listed below.
Simply add additional accessories for a complete custom fit to maximize your tool processing capabilities. Either the Master Accessory Package or individual tool accessory selections are needed to complete your Shadow Tool Staging systems.
The Shadow Tool Company recommends that Master Accessory Package as it provides holding capabilities for a vast selection of tools and is the best value. Once you are accustomed to your system you can easily expand capabilities from there.
Dimensions: 5’2″ Tall by 30″ Deep by 36″ Wide, expanding to 7’6″ Wide during use.
ALL PRODUCT, PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND DATA ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE TO IMPROVE FUNCTION OR DESIGN OR OTHERWISE.
Tools are not included.
- Fully Enclosed System – Keyed Lock
- Four (4) 8″ Ergonomic Certified Wheels – 2 lock- 2 index
- Power Support 110, USB, 12V
- Battery Charging Drawer
- LED System Lighting
- Two (2) Large Tool Canister Racks
- Driver Holding Bank
- Five (5) Center Shelves
- Four (4) Stanchion Tool Racks
- One (1) Table on Swivel Arm
- Built-In Top Shelf
- Two (2) Panel Extensions
- One (1) 30″ Fluid Shelf
What’s Included Detail:
- Two (2) 110 outlets
- Two (2) USB- A Style Ports
- Two (2) USB- C Style Ports
- LED System with battery backup
- (1) 12V Outlet
- Power System with GFI Safety
- Swivel Table 10″ by 14″
- One (1) Long Wide Coat Hook
- Four (4) Driver Bracket Sets
- One (1) 1/2″ Drive Tool Rack
- One (1) 1/4″ Drive Tool Rack
- Two (1) 3/8″ Drive Tool Rack
- One (1) PreDrilled Canister Rack Set
- One (1) Blank Canister Rack Set
- Dimensions: 5′ 2″ H x 30″ D x 36″ W / expands to 96″ W
- Weight: 700 lbs
Shadow will be delivered by Light Truck Load in a custom crate. Your facility will need to have either a bay dock or a forklift for crate removal. Special shipping arrangements can be made for facilities without a bay or forklift for an additional fee (trucking companies charge extra for residential shipments requiring a Tommy Lift).
Shadow was invented, engineered and is built in the USA. US Patent 8,944,444 and Patents Pending
ALL PRODUCT, PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND DATA ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE TO IMPROVE RELIABILITY, FUNCTION OR DESIGN OR OTHERWISE. Tools are not included.